How to Request a MoCHIP Event
Important: If you are a group or organization (i.e. Police, Fire Department, PTO, etc), you must have a Masonic Lodge in your area host the MoCHIP event with you as the co-host. To find a Masonic Lodge go to momason.org/lodges. Once agreed the Lodge will request the event for you.
- Go to the Web site, www.mochip.org, click on the “Calendar” tab. Use the blue arrow to move through the months to check and see if the date you would like is available in your region.
- Go to the “Request Event” tab on the MoCHIP home page.
- The Lodge Event Coordinator, the person who will be overseeing the MoCHIP event from beginning to end, should be the person requesting the event and provide their contact information.
- Be sure to fill out the form in its entirety, paying special attention to the directions beside the fields.
- You are encouraged, but not required, to co-sponsor a MoCHIP event with other lodges. Please be sure to add additional lodge support to the “Comments” section so they will receive Achievement Award points and Safe Child Lodge recognition.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 3-10 days, if approved.
- When you receive your email confirmation, there will be two attachments, instructing you on Lodge responsibilities and how MoCHIP works. Please read all of the information, even if you have held a MoCHIP event before, as this information is updated routinely.
- Lodge must provide 20-30 volunteers, provide food and liquid refreshments for all workers, and is responsible for all advertising and distribution of promotional tools provided in the two attachments. (i.e. customizable flyer, press release, etc)
- Lodge please also note that you must submit a Mandatory Volunteer List (supplied upon approval) to your Regional Coordinator 10 days before your event.
- Lodge resources can also be found on the MoCHIP site.